What's New With 2.2.0
TestBox 2.2.0 is a minor release with some great new functionality and tons of fixes.
- [TESTBOX-48] - Syntax error in docs for Assertion Registration
- [TESTBOX-49] - Docs for Assertion CFCs inadequate, or functionality just doesn't work?
- [TESTBOX-120] - MXUnit injectMethod not working if calls to methods being replaced are not "this" scoped
- [TESTBOX-122] - Order of args for init function did not match the interface
- [TESTBOX-134] - Mockbox: object instances as args do not always pass comparison
- [TESTBOX-129] - throwErrorCode addition to mock method generator
- [TESTBOX-132] - Ability to bind data to a spec
- [TESTBOX-133] - Support story-given-when-then style of representing tests
- [TESTBOX-136] - MockBox no longer standalone package
- [TESTBOX-138] - run method listeners so you can do callbacks on testing progress
- [TESTBOX-121] - Ability to read assets from current directory to support lucee
- [TESTBOX-124] - Support Lucee's localMode="modern"
- [TESTBOX-126] - it() callback should not need to be a closure
- [TESTBOX-130] - Mocking method CallBack argument receives all arguments now.
- [TESTBOX-135] - Change toIncludeWithCase arguments to match toInclude